- 25-30 mushrooms
- 1,5 l milk
- 1,5 l cream
- salt & pepper
- 4 tbsp gluten free flour
- Clean and cut mushrooms in slices
- Fry mushrooms in a pan
- When the mushrooms are fried, add cream and milk.
- In an empty jam glas with lid, mix the gluten free flour with little bit of milk. Shake everything till mixed properly, so there are no lumps.
- Pour the mixture into the pot with mushrooms, cream and milk.
- Raise the temperature and stir regular and the consistency got stiffer. Let it boil only for a few seconds, then take the temerature down. If necessary, add more of the gluten free flour (after mixing in the jar again).