Nötebråne Bed & Breakfast
Open in season: 01.April – 01.Oktober
Yes, you can even stay with us. You can sleep over, and we will give you a simple breakfast, with eggs and wonderful home-baked bread. Coffee and tea. Simple and wholesome.
You just open your door and you are already in the garden of Nötebrånde paradise.
Simple good rooms without modern comfort; it has wooden floors, old beautiful windows, and furniture that was made 100 years ago or so.
- Check-in time – please contact us on the phone or mail when you want to come
- Check-out time – 11 a.m.
- The bedrooms are all non-smoking and we don’t allow pets inside the rooms.
- We offer special rooms with easy access for guests with limited mobility. Please ask us if a room is availiable.
- Bathrooms are not en suite bathrooms. That means we have a common bathroom for all guests. We are having compost toilets and a shower (both accessable for wheelchairs).
- We have towels and bedlinnen for you, but you can also bring your own.
- Free Wi-Fi inside the café
- Breakfast is served from 09.00 to 11:00 inside the café. This is also used as a common area.
- Please be aware, our concept is to give you a romantic sleepover, just like in grandmothers times. The rooms are simple and sweet but without modern comfort (TV, heating, etc.). Also the bathrooms don’t have water toilets, but you have a sink and shower with warm water.
We have different offers for your booking:
1 night per person, including breakfast, bed linen & towels – 350 kr
1 night per person, including breakfast, without bed linen & towel (you bring your own) – 300 kr
Ask us for special offers for children and discounts.
Contact and bookinG:
phone: +46 762 477 160