- 200 grams of grated coconut
- 4 egg whites
- 200 g of powder sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- chocolate glazing
- Preheat the oven to 140°
- Beat the egg whites very stiff in a mixing bowl with a mixer on the highest level.
- Beat tin powder sugared vanillin sugar briefly at the highest level.
- Carefully lift the grated coconut under the egg whites
- Prepare a tray with baking paper and form little tops with a spoon.
- bake in the oven for about 20 min
- Let cool and prepare a chocolate glazing.
- Either dip only the top in or make stripes of chocolate as decoration